How to Make a Claim
What to do in the event of a claim.
- Advise all claims to us within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You must submit all supporting documentation, e.g. medical reports, police reports, declarations, receipts, valuations or other such evidence we may request to assist us in the prompt resolution of Your claim.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against You be put in writing.
- All losses under Luggage and Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and/or Your Transport Provider and written acknowledgment obtained.
- In respect of overseas medical claims You should submit claims to Your private health insurance provider prior to lodgement with Chubb.
- Immediately report any luggage loss or damage to the airline or carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In some instances they may be responsible for the damage and/or loss.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
For claims assistance please call 1800 803 548.